Under a Sunless Sky
Il'lela and Jaka vs the K'than!
- Group concept: Why are your characters together? What goal do they work towards?
- Character concepts: Who are your characters? What motivates them? Answer the following questions:
- What is your full name?
- What three things are most important to you?
- What is your most obvious strength? Why?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness or flaw?
- Do you have any friends or family? (Answering this question in the negative will result in having your starting AP halved.)
- Name three people (NPC’s) that you are willing to help or protect. What is their connection to you?
- Name up to three people or groups that you dislike or that are antagonistic to you. What is your relationship to them, and why?
- What is your short term (<1 month timeframe) goal?
- What is your long term goal?
Character point distribuition: DO THIS PART LAST!
- CamPL: Custom
- Refresh: 5
- Abilities (Max): 28 (4)
- Free Expert Advantages: 3
- Advantage Points (max per Advantage): 9 (5)
- Maximum power item potency (aspected items): 6
- Maximum power items: 1
Things that were established during this Fate Scene
- Classical fire mages are often arrogant, because one of their number founded the first surface city, Starhome.
- Legos exist. Exactly what they are is undetermined.
- Automata are constructs imbued with a set of instincts, normally patterned on animal instincts, and a given a simple set of instructions. The examples from this adventure focused on Neo-Classical Metal automata, but any material elementalist could theoretically construct one of these.